 Space / 21179
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:26:40 GMT

Let's remember the moral of this story folks, FOLs who build big and say
they aren't going to do it again, lie.  Sometimes intentional, sometimes
not, but they lie everytime they say "never again."  And dag gumb it, God
bless em!

Woof, double woof.
What's the bit in the front, a big gun or a shuttle bay?  I do like the
lighting, very nice.  LEGO or non LEGO lights?

I look forward to seeing what you do with the interior, as I keep eyeing
that sort of thing.  How to do a big ship, make it look bigger than it maybe
really is, and put all the stuff you'd expect to see in a big ship.

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
"And he told me no more big ships. Dan Jassim you are a big dirty liar..."
- Jon Palmer

Yes, I am! :)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/a_dragonstar.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a5.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a6.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a7.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-logo.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-teaser1.jpg

Enjoy!

After moderation...

Note: Close-up detail pics coming soon. Interior construction will begin
after Brickswest. Please stay tuned...

- Dan Jassim