 Space / *21152 (-10)
  Re: Moonbase at BricksWest?

(...) Cool! Jon or anyone - is there a chance to make up Moonbase signs for the table? Perhaps with a logotype at the top, introduction to Moonbase, URL, a brief overview of the standards, etc? Jon, if you get this to me by tonight, I can see about (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H9wHJ4.709@lugnet.com... (...) Cool! I had planned on doing these but now that you've started you have my blessing. Please do them all, I need to wrap up this entire project and move on (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

This is what .space needs, very weird MOCs like this. That shape is so way out that I speculate the Giltron had a little too much cough syrup before building this. When I'm done with a certain grammar project I'm going be doing a lot of this (weird (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Moonbase at BricksWest?

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:H9rp24.5sJ@lugnet.com... (...) before (...) Brickswest just didn't work out for me this year. Hopefully next year. I also haven't done anything to support a Moonbase there, and apologize. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

My favorite part of this is definitely the front. The two layers of plates on top of the hinged sides looks great. This reminds me that I need to use hinges like this to define a shape more often. Good stuff. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship

"Curt" <CommanderCurt@msn.com> wrote in message news:H9rH4B.9KI@lugnet.com... (...) here: (...) equipped (...) You use this black, dark gray, gray, blue color scheme quite a bit. I would even say too much. As a challenge I would try not to use any (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

(...) , and there was rejoicing in the land! ... hang on... Curses! They don't send stuff to Australia. Foiled again. Allister (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Electronic Mod: 10026 UCS Naboo Fighter with Flickering Engine Lights

(...) Hey that's very effective. Well done. Ah, the ol' 555 astable timer circuit. You know, it's not such a great leap from what you did to making your own circuit board. You could probably make one about half the size of your perf board if you (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A prespacey idea from the seed part

(...) Well, one of the four ain't bad, although my UCS X-wing canopy has been stickered. (...) Hmmm. Perhaps it's time pre CS got some land vehicles... (...) <raises hand> Allister (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Electronic Mod: 10026 UCS Naboo Fighter with Flickering Engine Lights

Hey, that's neat (did I just use 'neat'?) Tom! I really like a few of the light enhanced projects floating around these days. It looks as if you've fit all the components internally...not an easy task I'm sure. Cool. -G (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact