 Space / 21152
Re: Moonbase at BricksWest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Derek Schin writes:
In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
Is anyone organizing a Moonbase setup at BW? I haven't heard much... maybe
I'm forgetting, but it doesn't seem like anyone is. I'd love to see one
there, though I don't have a complete module (and no time to build it before
the event either).

-Tim

I'll be bringing a module or two.  If there needs to be someone to organize
the Moonbase, I'll volunteer to do it, but I suppose we'll really just need
to make sure we have some Moonbase table space at the Pavillion.

Cool!

Jon or anyone - is there a chance to make up Moonbase signs for the table?
Perhaps with a logotype at the top, introduction to Moonbase, URL, a brief
overview of the standards, etc? Jon, if you get this to me by tonight, I can
see about having it printed on a color laser with the rest of the BW stuff.
If not, we'll print it on an inkjet. That would be a nice informative piece
to let the public know what it's about.

-Tim