 Space / 21144
Re: A prespacey idea from the seed part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:59:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

However, I'm going to update the sidebar as much as I can.
I've updated this month's seed part(s)

http://news.lugnet.com/space/seed

Well, one of the four ain't bad, although my UCS X-wing canopy has been
stickered.

Hmmmm... a trans clear canopy huh?  PRE CLASSIC SPACE BABY...  erm sorry
bout that.

Hmmm. Perhaps it's time pre CS got some land vehicles...

Anyone for a Pre classic space building challenge??  If there is interest
I'll host it. Lemme know!

<raises hand>

Allister