 Space / 21133
21132  |  21134
Subject:
Seed Part Bonanza!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 04:05:29 GMT

Yo.  I'm in the middle of a move so have not been around my Lego for over a
week and am currently using an unbearably slow satellite connection.  If you
look at the dish wrong it drops the connection.  It also hates snow, which
we will be getting more of tonight.  I'll have my own cable connection again
soon so I should be back up to speed.  Until then I'm not going to be doing
much posting or replying...but I will catch up eventually.

However, I'm going to update the sidebar as much as I can.
I've updated this month's seed part(s)

http://news.lugnet.com/space/seed

Also added some of the cool new MOCs we've had to the sidebar.

Be back soon.

[ j o n ]