 Space / *20597 (-20)
  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

The Cart!!!! The Cart!!! (URL) very nice moonbase moc, tony i'm really glad that moonbasing (like freebasing) isn't just a fad. a good standard has some kind of longevity and i think the MB std has a shot at that. :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) as always, your stuff is amazing. i happen to like this one because of its compact size (ezier to digest). your canopy usage rocks (again), i really love how roomy those canopies make the spacecraft interior. none of that cramped space that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

<snip> (...) the problem with this line of thinking is that it assumes future travel will be based acceleration and deceleration in normal space. simply traveling at light speed has a whole bunch of problems associated with it, which is why most (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) ooh! i was afraid it would be just those. can't wait to read more! coming from someone who really isn't all that good at lego creations (im feeling a realist tonight - somehow my 'wild' abandon of creativity when i was young vanished (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx. the LOM canopies have always frustrated me for their uselessness. i feel like i'm not smart enough when a piece challenges me like that. so i got determined to make something out of them ever since i saw that ship that used 3 of them on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx. classic Zog? j0n said it looked like something I would build, too. i guess i must be developing some kind of "style" hmm... -paul (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) ja, thats just the engine (...) thx (...) if you go to (URL) view the pictures w/ the captions and explanation you will see why the chair rotates :-) -paul (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  TennLUG???

Hey guys, Just wondering what happened to TennLUG. Being from Tennessee, I was wondering if there were any meetings to attend, to feed my LEGO craving. If the website is not being updated, maybe I could buy the domain and we could have meetings and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx much for the comments (warm fuzzies?) outlaw star? dunno got a url? i'll take a look... -paul (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

(...) Tony, Fun, Dude! Like it! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

VERY nice, Paul. Glad to see another schizophrenic ship to join the gang! :) But seriously... this is a very nice MOC. I always like innovative cockpits, and this is a really good one. The dual LOM canopies compined the wedges on the side make for a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

Go play. You need to lighten up. Let me dream my dreams and play with possibilities; if you want to do the math, have fun. Maybe one day we can build something together. I understand your point, and know that there are some laws you can't break. I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H95F70.D17@lugnet.com... (...) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

(...) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx much. the SNOT is kind of second nature now for me, but small ships are like short stories you can have lots of crap in a novel but w/ a short story every word counts. for small ships every piece counts. those 1/2 plate steps on the ship (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks! hmmm, cool idea. (...) Freaky! I can't wait to see it! Pre classic blood moon ;-) (...) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx. i try :-) (...) thx again (...) ah, much thx. i'm really glad to know that something i've done is 'inspiring' to others, and its always nice to know that people read those articles. i've got more, i just haven't done them yet. maybe (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks! I think the sockets really give it that future NASA flavor. (...) We named him Hoppy! *passes out cigars* (...) What's funny is, I built it to be a lander and a lab. And figured I'd use the 6901 as it's future child... but, I needed (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks, I'll have to tip the hat to the Grand Admiral and his Aces High ship for the use of these windows. His was the first I saw use them and the white color scheme as well. (perhaps that gambler was a pre classic explorer once). I like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) An honor to hear that from you Paul! Thanks! Chris <>< (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact