 Space / 20593
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:13:33 GMT

But seriously... this is a very nice MOC.  I always like innovative
cockpits, and this is a really good one.  The dual LOM canopies compined the
wedges on the side make for a really great encosed cockpit.  The useage of
the big dishes and the big round thrusters make for a great overall shape.

thx.  the LOM canopies have always frustrated me for their uselessness.
i feel like i'm not smart enough when a piece challenges me like that.
so i got determined to make something out of them ever since i saw
that ship that used 3 of them on the cockpit (can't remember the url)

i started DiAxis w/ the 2 plates and the 2 canopies
and the rest followed because i couldn't decide what axis to
lock the ship to, so i gave up and used both.  by that time
i had to rebuild the whole thing to get the pilot chair to work
right.

The series of construction pics are also nice- its always great to see how
you guys do your magic.

thx for that.  i know i wish everyone would take pics of how
they make their stuff, cuz i like to learn.  so i do it, hoping
that others might start showing their construction techniques too.

:-)

-paul