 Space / *20382 (-20)
  Re: Minipod

(...) thank you Gil. I meant that little dome to be just that. Some sort of opical sensor package. Tim (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) kind (...) minifig. (...) Yes, actually. It might take a little while to work out the details in my head by I am definately going to make her gunship. The only thing I think will be really off, is the top hatch will need to be twice as large (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) scheme is perfect. I have got to try and make one of those even if it is only half as good. You have got to make her ship too that would rock any plans to do so? -James (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: webbed dish and rod/bar

(...) Trans-Red and Trans-Flourescant-Yellow appear to be the only other colors (IE non black/grey/white) in which there are both webbed radar dishes and various rods/antennas available. According to Peeron at least, there don't seem to be any other (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Metroid: The Hunter

I got a really cool idea on how to make a Samus Aran minifig. My NLSO was kind enough to do the custom paint job for me. Now I have 'The Hunter' as a minifig. (URL) in case someone doesn't know Samus Aran is the main character in the Metroid series (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: ROLL CALL! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78!

"Alex Polimeni" <Aramir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8xLoM.Bxv@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) it. (...) funner (...) I just thought I'd mention that the 78 people in the .space roll call actually all posted in August. I've received emails (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner mods to make minifig scale shuttle

(...) We have had a little bit of luck :-) I can't really call this a MOC because its really only a collection of minor mods to a standard Lego set. This is what happens when a minifig scale spaceship builder encounters Rebel Blockade Runners on (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards

(...) <<chuckle>> Fair go, unspoken rule would require a disclaimer on Lugnet if MOC includes clones :-) No MB here (or the ship would have been bigger). <<gdr>> Actually its probably true. Looking at the ships on the shelf across the room, Olgas is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Microfig Attack Carrier

I am never able to wait until the model is finished before I post, so here is another almost done model. I haven't finished a lot of the internal details and the rear portion around the engines still needs work too, but the overall shape is evident. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards

That's very cool. You worked the boxy shape well in this MOC. Lots of space but very interesting. That's hard to do. I particullarly like the top, with the turret-like control structure and the pipes, weapons, and other stuff. The engines on the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tha Vessy in Ldraw.

Uh... Sublime, sublime. You shure know how to make us poor souls waste our time staring at a model on the computor. :) The construction is, of course, awesome. I really like the way you did the sphere part. But what set do those 'construction (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  How can I tell 7320/7322/7323 apart by bag contents

I have a couple bright green and a couple that contain an orange alien, want to make sure I list them right on BrickLink, and I'm not 100% sure which these would be, or maybe one not listed even!! (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards

On 02:33 01/19/2003 +0000, Richard Parsons wrote (...) Nice little design. Reminds me of a sub meets a transfer truck :-) Nice, simple SNOT effects and a clean design. Would make a nice series of shots/short stories about working class ships at a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards

Morning all, Port Block Yards has released pictures of the Chifley Class Yard Support Vessels. (URL) bound to find a few of these around any Port Block Yards shipyards, and you may even encounter them on their own, going about the business of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space.

(...) Shweet.. I'm waiting for the wall poster with Neil Brickstrong's autograph. -Tom McD. (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  webbed dish and rod/bar

I've tried to find the webbed radar dish and any rod/bar in 3 colors and can't i found blue dish and blue rods i found red dish and red rods orange dish, no rods yellow rods, no dish etc can anyone tell me if there is a third color that has the dish (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: anybody seen this? wow!

Yeah, I saw this when it was first moderated. Really awesome. The pics almost look better in thumbnail form. Shame - I'd love to see some up close detail on that model. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

That's hilarious. I love the sidecar, and like Joel said, the speedometer is a great touch. I think my favorite thing about this bike is the technic ball on the nose. That just looks sweet. And Pearl is a cool fig too! -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space.

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H8xEC0.GMn@lugnet.com... (...) I love it Chris. Got one in 1280 x 1024 for a background? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Space.

Browsing through stock photos + slow day = (URL) small set for a minifig... one awkward kneeless leap for minifig-kind. Yeah yeah, it's low tech, but it made me chuckle while doing it. Great to see space. taking the lead in posts and being the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact