 Space / *20197 (-10)
  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(...) Heehee, how sick and twisted. I love it. :-) Also, that craft is really cool - like Paul said, the sparse use of red really looks cool. Well done Mr. Stone. -Chris (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

(...) Oh, the pain; the pain of it all... :-) Actually, there wasn't much a conversion, per se. I just fancy that I used to be a castle person who liked space. Now I'm a space person who likes castle. Damn the dark side and it's seductive powers. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOCs

(...) Oh, of course! I have read many a tale about those little buggers, and witnessed a number of technologies related to their control. But I had not seen one up close before. ...And of course Leonard Hoffman's recent story shows they may be even (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

well thx to kyle keppler and a little effort Et In Arcadia Lego is now back up @ (URL) of you who actually LIKE my stuff feel free to browse around and let me know if anything is still broken. And don't forget to check out all the HallOfFame (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: A Question of Size

(...) Ah, yes, I see. Well, we did kick around a few humorous acronyms for smaller vessels in responses to a thread here: (URL) these did not define anything in brick terms. (...) I think these things are fun, though I don't know how much they will (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

Man...compared to these guys, the mynocks don't seem so bad :) Great work Lenny - this revived trend of storytelling-thru-brick is a good thing. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

(...) it was felix's killer yeti that made me do it. i didn't want to honest! ps. also the pressure of guilt put on by converting from an ardent castler to a spacer.. you know, a la, chris maddison.. or something like that. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

That's great. :-) You really have the fleeb trash talkin down. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8q1A8.Kpq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(...) transform, right? Other than that: great poem and great moc Mark "too educated for his own good" de Kock (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

(...) What is with the .spacers today? First it was Jack Stone, er, Felix's killer yeti, now the dastardly Fleebnorks. And I thought I was the freak around here :) Great work, though. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact