 Space / *19722 (-10)
  Re: The XR20 Tadpole.

Tim, Nice clean little ship! Nice use of the canopies and the round tile from the Bounty Hunter Chase for the engine intakes. And the bombs look really sharp where they are. Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The XR20 Tadpole.

(...) Thnx Jon. I'm not much for white on black but i thought it would good like this, i guess it did :D (...) Thnx again. I thought it up myself ;)...... ....well not really thnx for the name :D T. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

That's very neat. I always like 'large' microfig ships, the details look very cool. I particullarly like the bridge, 'wing' bits in the back, and the 'comm tower.' Do you have any pics of the light assembly? Very cool. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

(...) It looks MUCH better with a SNOT plate going along the front of the jagged wings, but I didn't have enough brown to do it, and no other color looked right. :-/ (...) Thanks! Believe me, get the Sopwith. It has some great brown plates in it, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

To explain the double post, I didn't think it'd take 24 hours to post my first attempt message. Oh well : ) (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) Wassssup, -snip- (...) Looks great Matt. Never saw a Mini Mech before. Good gun too. Seriously this time, How Long Did It Take You to make a mini version like that? I may start making small mechs instead of big ones. Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

(...) We looked at 22.5 deg joints but it's not so much the angle (well, 22.5 vs 90 yes, but...) as the sudden increase in outer diameter due to the joint. Once you build some flexibility for the increase in diamater due to the fitting, most of the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

This is so cool! I really look forward to see how this is developed. I imagine it will be quite a trick to get this across the joints. Have you thought about a less extreme joint? 30 deg maybe? (If they make those) I'm including .space in this (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7uwx5.Jqo@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) some reason, but I like it from all the others, especially this one: (URL) probably that I like the back of the wings better than the front of them. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The XR20 Tadpole.

Looks good Tim Tam. I'm not a fan of black on white but it worked pretty well here. And that's a GREAT name. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) Deering" <deering@direct.ca> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact