 Robotics / Vision Command / 5
    VC use with Macintosh? —Brian Johnson
   Hello, i don't yet have the Vision Command because i have a Mac. However, i note that the Vision Command makes use of a USB interface. Has anyone tried using this camera with the MacOS? Who makes the camera? I was thinking that perhaps there might (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: VC use with Macintosh? —Soren Rolighed
     VC and Mac: Don't know! I'm using Windows ME (I hope some answers will pop up here...) VC and Mindstorms: The RCX communicates with the camera thru the IR-tower in this way: The camera is programmed in the VC-application on the PC - your choose a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: VC use with Macintosh? —Huw Millington
   If Logitech support the Mac with their 'regular' USB cameras, the VC camera should work on a Mac. However, the actual VC software, that allows the camera to work with Mindstorms won't work (unless you have a PC emulator?) Huw Brian Johnson (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)