 Robotics / Vision Command / 7
Re: VC use with Macintosh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:51:21 GMT

If Logitech support the Mac with their 'regular' USB cameras, the VC camera
should work on a Mac.
However, the actual VC software, that allows the camera to work with
Mindstorms won't work (unless you have a PC emulator?)

Huw

Brian Johnson <mandalorian@home.stopspam.com> wrote in message
Hello, i don't yet have the Vision Command because i have a Mac. However, • i
note that the
Vision Command makes use of a USB interface. Has anyone tried using this
camera with
the MacOS? Who makes the camera? I was thinking that perhaps there might • be some
generic drivers available. Perhaps someway of using some sort of Apple • video
software
to receive input from the camera?

I guess all this raises the question: Just how is the camera used in the
Mindstorms
environment?

Thanks...