 Robotics / Vision Command / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
VC use with Macintosh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 05:39:03 GMT

Hello, i don't yet have the Vision Command because i have a Mac. However, i
note that the
Vision Command makes use of a USB interface. Has anyone tried using this
camera with
the MacOS? Who makes the camera? I was thinking that perhaps there might be some
generic drivers available. Perhaps someway of using some sort of Apple video
software
to receive input from the camera?

I guess all this raises the question: Just how is the camera used in the
Mindstorms
environment?

Thanks...