 Robotics / Vision Command / *196 (-5)
  Re: Vision System

Hello, You can find the .NET framework at: www.microsoft.com/net It is about 20MB. There is a SP2. This is only an 4MB upgrade and still require the original Lars Gertsen - Denmark "Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Demo of Lego Studio?

Hello, I have just bought VC and I think the camera look like the one in Lego studio. Is there a demo of Lego Studio on the net? I would like to try it out before i spend 180+$ on the set. Anybody know if it is posible to just buy the software? Lars (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Legomaster @ JCAT

Dear Freinds, The 2002 Jersey City Artist Studio Tour was a great experience. I had su much fun. Special thanks to Cindy, my Mother Ruth, Mr. Lexx and Tina for all their help and support. Special thanks to Lugnetter Rob L. for comming down to the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  PCMCIA Card USB Adapter and VC not working

Anyone ever use a PCMCIA Card w/ USB to connect the Lego Cam to your computer? I recently had the cord from my IR tower impede the direction of my knee. Thusly, ripping the USB connection right out of the back of my Lap-Top. So my USB ports are (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.general)

  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

I am replying to my own message here -- I followed some links on the Lego 'club' forum pages and found an excellent, step-by-step instruction set. It is fundamentally the same as Ted's, but with some changes (a bit easier). Thanks to the writer of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact