 Robotics / Spybotics / 78
Re: programming spybot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, André Koopman writes:
be OK. Still I get the same error line 1 error parse error. Both versions of
your program gave the same error.

Have you tried making the file extension of your program be ".rcx2" or
".lsc" yet?  That's the only way BricxCC can tell it should use LCC32 rather
than NQC to compile the file.  Compiling MindScript code using NQC will
definitely give you a parse error message.

works fine, any suggestions what I do wrong ?

I'd bet just about anything that your file does not have a ".rcx2" or a
".lsc" extension.

Hope this helps.

John Hansen