 Robotics / Spybotics / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
programming spybot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:19:33 GMT

Hello all,
as a newbee I try to program the spybot with BrickCC. I get in contact with
the Spybot but when I try to progran the Led's to light I get a parse error.
main
{
Disp(ledSparkle);
}
Questions
do I have to include the spybot.h ? and what does it realy do ?
Is there a list with the syntax for all the spybot commands ?
thanks and have much pleasure with the new machine !