 Robotics / Spybotics / 77
Re: programming spybot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:37:18 GMT

John many thanks for the fine info. I did set the LCC include path and
checked the present of the globals.h and spybot.h files. Everything seems to
be OK. Still I get the same error line 1 error parse error. Both versions of
your program gave the same error.
If I use "normal" nqc code everything goes well.
task main()
[
  PlaySound(1);
  etc....
]

works fine, any suggestions what I do wrong ?
regards, André