 Robotics / Spybotics / 362
  Re: Spybotics playing tag - project

(...) Finding a spybot with a lightsource on top is easy if the spybot is in range of about 30cm ( up to 1 meter if its very dark and the lichtsource is very bright ) - so that's not enought I think. So, I've checked the board again - read the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics playing tag - project

(...) Sorry I didn't explain myself very well the first time I replied to your message: (URL) the world table contains all the here-there-anywhere zone information. And, it's very cool (and easy) to use. As I said before, I'm not sure how much of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics playing tag - project

(...) Pretty much all of the Spybot functionality available via MindScript has been made available to NQC users as of NQC 3.0a2 (or with earlier versions by using the spy.nqh that was posted to Lugnet in various forms). There are still some bugs in (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics playing tag - project

(...) had a wrong CR/LF after copying ) and looked at the source and test of "Brian B. Alano" - very cool ! So everything I need ( HERE-THERE-ANYWHERE ) could be done in NQC. My Spybot is now able to follow a beacon or bot in the HERE-Zone. But (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)