 Robotics / Spybotics / 339
RE: Spybot Upgrade Kit ? was Spybot Hardware Hacking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:26:06 GMT

That's interesting.  I've just starting digging into the datasheet of the H8
used in the RCX to see what features are available.

Do you think this would be of value for the community?  Expansion of the RCX is
interesting, but if you have to jump through too many hurdles to get there
(dissection of the RCX, custom software, etc.), other options are available such
as the Handyboard, Cricket, etc.

Just out of curiosity, which H8 is being used on the Spybots?

Ralph