 Robotics / Spybotics / 328
Re: Spybot Hardware Hacking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:12:56 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Speedsthatbeat wrote:

Can you post the  details relative to the spybot  somewhere?
that would be very useful to the community...

Yes, I will at some point.  Since the magazine just came out, I won't be posting
anything right away.  That wouldn't be fair to the publisher, would it?

In the meantime, I'm more than happy to answer specific questions about the
project.

--Jay