 Robotics / Spybotics / 15
  gigamesh problem

Has anyone else had their Gigamesh run (it seems) backwards when using the default program? Without any fiddling with the controller device I pressed the run button on my Gigamesh once I'd built it. It works as I expected except it moves backwards (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  RE: gigamesh problem

(...) I was wondering when this was going to come up. You probably didn't set the Spybot type properly. If you look closely, all the Spybots except Snaptrax have a simple geartrain that reverses the motor direction. Snaptrax drives things right off (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: gigamesh problem

(...) Playing with Big G all weekend :) I noticed that when you first turn on Gigamesh and use the remote right off, it will go backwards when you press the forwards button, then about 1 second later, it will go forwards (after it's done all it's (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: gigamesh problem

(...) I was having serial port problems and couldn't get the software to agree with me that the spybot was properly plugged in and turned on. My two expansion COM ports work as far as flashing the red light on the cable (and auto recognition by the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)