 Robotics / Spybotics / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
gigamesh problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:42:06 GMT

Has anyone else had their Gigamesh run (it seems) backwards when using the
default program?  Without any fiddling with the controller device I pressed
the run button on my Gigamesh once I'd built it.  It works as I expected
except it moves backwards which makes it hard to bump into things with its
front bumper.

I've tried switching it from "advance" to "retreat" using buttons 1 and 3 on
the controller device (as described in the readme file) but it doesn't
appear to change its behavior.

Thanks,

John Hansen