 Robotics / Spybotics / *146 (-20)
  Re: user created programs

(...) Looks like a good start. I'm particularly interested in the details of what the controller sends out to the brick under the different states it can be in (remote vs action mode). (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: user created programs

(...) Ralph's book is not very technical, but does have some wonderful basic to advanced information. I am working on the following page: (URL) when this is a little more complete, it will be of some value to you. Steven (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybot Promotional Materials?

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H89F2M.LKJ@lugnet.com... (...) insight (...) Yes I have seen it in action. This is the setup I wrote about in the other thread: "Controller Channels" Reg. Matthias (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Can't run software

"Bill Lane" <lane@pipeline.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H8A341.L5K@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) was (...) bit (...) the (...) display (...) But it gives me a good clue what is wrong. Our installation runs fine at 1024x768, 32Bit. So that (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: user created programs

"Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:g59e1v0qegpg0ol...4ax.com... (...) Well, I am one of the people who has stayed away from them despite following this and other lugnet groups, and having several RCX's (and DSDK, DDK). There (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Can't run software

Hi Matthias, Thanks for your reply! It didn't actually solve the problem. But it did get me looking again and going over the options. The good news is that the software is now running and we can access most of the features. So what was the problem? (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Spybot Promotional Materials?

Has anyone seen these before: (URL) appear to be promotional materials for the Spybotics sets. Any insight would be appreciated, -Rob. (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: user created programs

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H87J0K.31I@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) the (...) $40??!! 63 EUR was the best we could get here at a distributor. Regular price here is $80 (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Can't run software

"Bill Lane" <lane@pipeline.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H86Gw9.7x@lugnet.com... (...) Where exactly does this come up? Try to skip the intro with sapce. Uninstall Quciktime and reinstall it. SpySetup might have failed installinng QT I would (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: user created programs

(...) Let me know when you have your first mission complete and I will create an area on BimP for us to begin using. I think this will be a great resource for Spybotics users. (...) I think the fact that you are limited to only the motors and senors (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

(...) and see if there is any need to continue my project. Steven (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

(...) There are two .pdf files in the LegoMindstorms 2.5 SDK that have tons of information on the Spybotics. One is the LASM bytecodes and the other gives a ROM overview of the mission system. The SDK can be found at the following link: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: user created programs

(...) I like that idea. In fact, I've just recently discovered BimP. I'm working on some NQC ideas as well as missions created through the Spybots program. I must say I'm a bit surprised that there isn't more activity on Spybots since it appears (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Can't run software

We got our first Spybotic for Christmas and we've been unable to run the software program. When we try to run it we get the following message: Problem detected! A terminal error has occured in your program. Shut down all other running programs and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: user created programs

(...) I too was sad to find that there were not any additional missions posted on the web site. I have Ralph Hempel's book (buy it if you don't have it...it's good stuff) and he also describes how to create and share missions. I think this ability (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

In my free time (yeah...sure Steven) I have begun a little project. It will require the assistance of this group, so if you have some time please visit: (URL) offer some feedback and assistance by responding to this post or e-mailing me at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: NQC 2.5 a4 released

(...) Sorry, there was a problem with the Mac OS X and Win32 builds. The source release is fine, but the executables were bad. I did a complete rebuild of the executables and have updated the web site ((URL) The new executables have the same version (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  user created programs

Now that my vacation has finally started, I'm getting a chance to pour over the Spybots available documentation ( the actual PC program plus the information found in the 2.5 SDK). What an incredible device this little toy seems to be, so ripe with (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

I have noticed that they do interfer - mostly just 'blocking' signals from one or another. I haven't done any experimenting with changing frequencies on the spybots or tried to work around tis problem. I would still get a remote for the RCX - it (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  NQC 2.5 a4 released

I have been working a little bit on Spybotics support in NQC. There is a new version of NQC and some updated documentation at: (URL) information about Spybotics can be found here: (URL) Baum (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact