 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 302
    Re: Events in robolab —Elizabeth Mabrey
    Hi, Bill, Thanks for the info, first of all. Regarding the pastedGraphic1.tiff, it was removed by my Mcaffee as a suspected unsafe unattachment. By any chance it may be downloadable from some web site? Thanks in advance! Regarding the new web site, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Events in robolab —James Isom
   We can use my site to host a knowledge base for Robolab. I would be happy to help out. I was thinking of doing something similar for the students and teachers I teach anyway. My goal is to make up for some of documentation shortcomings with useful (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

        Re: Events in robolab —Mitchell Lichtenberg
   (...) SNIP (...) Any concrete examples of why this code sequence works and that one doesn't would be very helpful and provide a base for new or less experienced students and teachers to build on. The examples need not deal with obscure commands (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

        Re: Events in robolab —Tony Hirst
   (...) As part of some of our robotics outreach work, we have produced various materials that may be of use. Some of the stuff we have got round to putting on the web can be found at: (URL) particular in the resources section towards the end of the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)