 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 276
Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:10:37 GMT

Could someone explain to me technically why this sort of of problem with
the rotation sensor occurs?

I know how quadrature shaft encoders are _supposed_ to work, and I can't
see why this sort of thing should happen in the first place.