 Robotics / 24168
Lego :Robolab 2.5.1 patch download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:05:59 GMT

Hello,
I purchased Robolab 2.5 from pitsco lego-dacta quite some time ago. I'm
looking for the patch to upgrade to version 2.5.1, I can find the patch
for 2.5.2 and 2.5.3 but not 2.5.1 or 2.5.4. Could anyone help me with
this? I'm having some problems related to the vision, I can't detect any
cameras that are connected, and the 2 imaging devices that it does
detect is an Intelplay microscope, and a Microsoft WDM driver (which I
do not know what device it is). Both return a "fuzzy" picture with
diaganol lines, resembling a TV recieving static, which is surprising to
me. I have a Legocam and a Intel Pro camera.
Thank you in advance.
Gustavo