 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 264
Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:11:01 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dick Swan wrote:
Following up from my earlier post, I have completed a firmware
patch for the rotation sensors. This post contains the patch with
installation instructions followed by a technical description.

Wow, that's far more than I expected!  And thanks for the detailed explanation.
I may have to look at it tomorrow - my daughter's birthday is today.

<snip>