 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 254
Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:44:12 GMT

OK

You do something great, and all the world is looking at it, finding the finest
detail one could have made much better. That's the power of internet-exchange.
Don't take this personally. I only wanted to remind the great job they did at
LEGO's when they created the RCX for kids and youngsters... and now engineers
and other skilled people juge for 5 years - and still play around with the toy.
Isn't that incredible?

Best regards,
Claude