 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 158
    Robolab and 3rd party camera —Aldo Hoeben
   Hi, I'm trying to use the cool Robolab 2.5 camera features, but I'm running into problems. I don't have the Lego (Logitech) camera, but I'm trying to use a 3rd party webcam. Has anyone succeeded in doing so? Using Windows 2000, no matter what camera (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Robolab and 3rd party camera —Peter Parente
   Hi, RoboLab 2.5 will not work with any webcam in Windows 2000 and XP. Thankfully, support for these two OSes will be included in the next release of RoboLab, and any camera that has a driver for Windows 2000 or XP should work fine. Pete (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Robolab and 3rd party camera —Aldo Hoeben
   Hmm... And how about the 'internet' camera? Will that one work with win2000/xp? Then I could just run a webcam-application to upload the image to the local ftp server, and Robolab could get that image from the local web server. But alas, when I try (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Robolab and 3rd party camera —Peter Parente
   As far as I know, any functionality that uses the webcam will not work in version 2.5. As a temporary solution, you could use an external program to capture a webcam image, and then use the image loading VI in RoboLab to work with it. I haven't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)