 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 88
Re: Multitasker test script
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 07:20:12 GMT

Yes, I uncommented the line that does not work for you.

\ [ HEX ] RCX_POWER 4000 POWER_GET RCX_POWER @ 0= IF STOP THEN  \ this STOP is broke

It was this line that trashed the task chain when the power button was pressed, I
thought I'd checked it a few times but perhaps it was something else.

Maybe it's time for a word that unconditionally bangs things out the IR port?

Yes. What I really want is an equivalent of SendMessage in NQC (which maps to opcode B2,
which somehow gets to ROM routine 343E I think). See next message for timing info.
--
John Cooper, Wallington, UK