 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 83
RE: Multitasker test script
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 12:29:22 GMT

My DEFCON code multitasks OK (except when it tries to STOP). I doesn't
actually work yet because it needs SendMessage (or non-blocking EMIT) but
I'll post it here if anyone is interested (actually I'll post it unless
anyone objects).

Post away! Two heads (too bad there only seem to be two of us :-( are
usually better than one!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>