 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 81
RE: Multitasker test script
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 03:42:45 GMT

Previously, I wrote

John,

You might want to try this little script to try out the tasker.
It's based on Koh's demo. If you type

TASK0 AWAKE and then .TASKS, you will see the chain is ok and that
TASK0 is running.

Now press the RUN button on the RCX and try .TASKS again.

TASK0 is now sleeping...neat!

If anyone else out there is tempted to try the pbFORTH tasker, I will
email the srec to you. I have not posted it on my website because
it is very early beta software.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>