 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 611
Re: WORDLIST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:38:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, Ernst de Ridder wrote:
On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 08:51:40PM +0000, Ralph Hempel wrote:
Ernst!

Good to see you're still among us. I'd be happy to
post your WORDS and SEE (with appropraite credit)
and write up a little tutorial on their usage.

Long time no see:)

Below is source for .S DUMP WORDS and SEE. Usage of the individual words
should be basically clear, but I have some remarks nontheless:
- Those words were originally embedded in a collection of words that I
  always load. I removed as much as possible, and then tested it on a basic
  pbforth system (wordlist extensions required). I might have made a mistake
  in weeding out, though:)
- C@++ and @++ have names that are clearly C inspired instead of Forth
  inspired. I'm not very happy about them, but I couldn't think up a good
  forth-ish alternative.

Hi
I've tried to reproduce your code but Bricx has a limit on its line length. Is
there an easy way round this problem or do I have to split the longer word
definitions.

David Liddell.