 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 606
RE: WORDLIST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 20:51:40 GMT

Ernst!

Good to see you're still among us. I'd be happy to
post your WORDS and SEE (with appropraite credit)
and write up a little tutorial on their usage.

You can post them here and also email them to me directly.

Cheers, Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Ernst De Ridder
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 11:24 AM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: WORDLIST

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 12:04:03AM +0000, Mario Beaulieu wrote:
A while ago, I started to work on a few words that I find useful,including WORD
and SEE. I still have to finish them, but what would help is to know the

I wrote WORDS and SEE and some other useful stuff for pbforth 1.21. SEE is a
bit rough, it doesn't handle IF, LOOP etc. very graciously but just dumps
out bytes. If the dictionary structure hasn't changed in 2.0 they should
still work. If anybody is interested I can post it here (or mail privately).

Ernst

--
Ernst de Ridder - hnridder@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Universitaet Rostock - Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Informatik