 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 34
Re: Useful constants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:16:18 GMT

You can always load the constants after the core srec
too.

That is what I intended them for, I just thought that if I put them up
here it would save some typing for someone else. I intend my IDE to
detect if they are already in the RCX when it starts up, and download
them if necessary. The IDE download will also be optimised to strip
comments and compress whitespace to speed things up.

I'll get to work this weekend on a MARKER word that will allow us to
erase the dictionaries up to the end of the core word set...

Ah, great. I find that after testing for a while things go horribly wrong
and the motors come on as the stack wraps round or something. I've taken
the wheels off after only just catching the bot in time, luckily it was
tethered by a heavy lead acid battery which cramped its style a bit.
--
John Cooper, Wallington, UK