 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 36
RE: Useful constants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 02:12:31 GMT

I'll get to work this weekend on a MARKER word that will allow us to
erase the dictionaries up to the end of the core word set...

Ah, great. I find that after testing for a while things go horribly wrong
and the motors come on as the stack wraps round or something. I've taken
the wheels off after only just catching the bot in time, luckily it was
tethered by a heavy lead acid battery which cramped its style a bit.
--

I have a 4Ah lead acid battery for mine too! Remember to fuse it just in case...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com