 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 32
RE: Useful constants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:21:30 GMT

\ I still need to figure out how the datalog and transfer progress
\ segments work, I'll be spending some time inside Kehoa's disassembly I
\ think

<snipped constant descriptions>

John,

These constants are indeed useful, but would make the resulting srec file
pretty big. I have tried to make a TCL script to allow a sort of macro
substitution. You can always load the constants after the core srec
too.

I'll get to work this weekend on a MARKER word that will allow us to
erase the dictionaries up to the end of the core word set...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com