 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 217
  RE: wired expiriences UPLOADING & SAVE-IMAGE

(...) Yes, you are right. I have the char delay to about 10 or 20 msec and the line delay at 100msec. Remember that your monitor and other IR sources may interfere with comms to the RCX. Try fresh batteries and put the bot and tower under a box... I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: wired expiriences UPLOADING & SAVE-IMAGE

(...) I've tried different positions even under my desk. But it won't work. after 500 - 1000 chars the first transmission error occurred normally inside a word definition. (...) i've done this already (yesterday evening). In perl. If there is a need (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: wired expiriences UPLOADING & SAVE-IMAGE

(...) Taken out of context, this sentence is a bit strange :-) Think of Bill Clinton... (...) Hmm, have you tried breaking your source into smaller chunks? What is the definition that is failing. I have lots of scripts that are 2K or more and they (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)