 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 948
Re: Error in program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:52:28 GMT

Chris Hood wrote:

> Well I am just a newbie to NQC and to the whole Mindstorm experience,
> however here is what the compiler says when I try to compile the program
> that you submitted.
>

> Line 1: Error: RCX does not support Arrays

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply. In the meanwhile, I got a PM of someone
who told me that I had to initialize the arrays not with array[7] for
entries 0-7 but with array[8], as there are 8 pieces in 0-7. Very well.
Your output, however, is caused by the fact that the compiler tries to
target the RCX 1.x, whereas my program is written for a RCX 2.0 (my
fault, forgot to mention it). You'd have to download the 2.0 firmware
from legomindstorms.com, install it and use the -Trcx2 option with nqc.
Anyway, thanks for trying it!
--
Bye: Andi S.