 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 943
942  |  944
Subject:
Error in program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:25:04 GMT

Hi,
can somebody tell me why this little program doesn't give any output? It
just keeps running and doing nothing...

int Edges[7], CounterLength=0;
task main(){
  SetSensor (SENSOR_2, SENSOR_TOUCH);
  until(CounterLength == 8){
   Edges[CounterLength] = (CounterLength + 1);
   ++CounterLength;}

   CounterLength = 0;
   until(CounterLength == 8){
   repeat(Edges[CounterLength]){