 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 931 (-5)
  Re: Just some really basic questions...

(...) 5. You get five slots. (...) Yes, with Version 2 of the firmware. (...) From what I understand you get 6k of program space, you can use it all in a program or spread it around 2 to 5. Your choice. (...) Sort of. Computer to RCX control is (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Power Down for RCX

I know that in the diagnostics window for the RCX Control Center you can set the "Power Down" time, this sends a message to the RCX about how long to wait idle before power down. I would like to know the command (message) to send to the RCX to make (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Just some really basic questions...

Okay, I'm really new to the whole NQC thing and have visited Amazon and ordered a couple books, but I've got some rather high level, I guess for lack of a better term, questions... I can store up to three program in my RCX. Correct? What's the best (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Mac IR tower error: No response from IR device

I'm trying to download the firmware using MacNQC. When ever I try, I get the problem: Error: No response from IR device. I'm using a Mac beige G3, printer port, OS 9.0.4. I'm using a Palm Mac adapter and the lego cable. The green light does come on (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Minimum Spanning Tree

Hi, I have got a problem with a program I wrote, and I can't find the error. My intention was to have the program calculate a minimum spanning tree on basis of Kruskals algorithm, which most of you are familiar with, I presume. The program expects (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact