 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 921 (-20)
  Re: Possible bug in firm0328 or NQC 2.2

"Dave Baum" <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> ha scritto: (...) I feel totally stupid, first thing I should have checked. Thanks Dave. Mario (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  WinNQC source opened

I never thought I will so busy for my official job! I think I have no more time to upgrade WinNQC so that I decided to open its source, this is written by VC6.0 with WinHelp and compile with all NQC sources. Now the NQC is 2.1 version, you can easy (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) Excuses, but the first thing for me to do was fixing my website problems for Netscape users. Thanks for your reports and, as you said I'm a bit overwhelmed. Look at the websit for info about the actual situation of Visual NQC 2001. Ronald (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) The website is re-designed and available for Netscape users. Ronald Strijbosch. (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) I've had similar results. I sent 5 or 6 bug reports to the author, but I suspect he may be a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I haven't heard a peep from him. (: Corey Snipes Boulder, CO, USA csnipes at qwest dot net (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Possible bug in firm0328 or NQC 2.2

(...) You've got the args to OnFor() backwards. It should be OnFor(OUT_A + OUT_C, 30); If your original source had the args in the correct order, email it to me and I'll check the assembly listings to see what code is actually being generated. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Possible bug in firm0328 or NQC 2.2

Yesterday evening I was testing some NQC code for an RCX with the new firm0328 installed. A very strange thing happened: motor B was running when motor A was expected to do. I double checked the connections, and the code, and couldn't really (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) Oh, that probably means the web pages were written with Front Page which intentionally does stuff that only IE (usually only on a PC) can read. DLC (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

I have found this program to be rather nonfunctional. Anybody having any luck with it? -- Bob Fay California, USA rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

I downloaded with MS Explorer 5.5 with no problem. -- Bob Fay California, USA rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Positioning VIA 5th Wheel

I worked on a robotics project in which my program controlled a very big (18,000 pounds) piece of equipment and need to know its position. It was used for railroad track maintenance and road on the tracks. Even though this was a one dimensional (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) (URL) (...) I would, if I could ... When I go to the page (using Netscape 4.5), the buttons are "dead". Hopefully, Ronald is not. I sent him 2 mails but didn't get any reply. What's wrong? Bernd Frassek (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Visual NQC 2001

I've just released the first beta version of Visual NQC 2001. This a program that is based on RCX Command Center but is programmed in Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The graphical interface is re-designed with use of dockable windows and toolbars. Also (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Positioning with the RCX - a pragmatic approach

(...) I have seen a nonlego robot called Cye. He is controlled by a human on a computer. As you move him about a room, he uses a computer program and a bump sensor to make a 'map' of the room. After the map is made, a homebase can be set up, and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Positioning with the RCX - a pragmatic approach

THE QUESTION ... ... how to determine and measure a position in a room? This question was raised several times in LUGNET (e.g. Kris Zabriskie) and caused some discussions. As it has been stated, this simple sounding task is not at all trivial and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MacNQC and RCX Troubles

Thanks to everyone who helped out with my problem, it's much appreciated! The problem was not having the firmware loaded, which I was able to download to the RCX using the latest version of MacNQC. I had an earlier version of MacNQC which wasn't (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Joystick function in RCXCC

Is it possible to device a task that will keep a motor running for as long as a joystick button is pressed? Or do I have to write a prog. for my computer instead of one for the CM? I guess it would be possible using the spirit.ocx (a directx control (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MacNQC and RCX Troubles

(...) Actually, I think Bob's problems came from not having firmware installed. Hopefully things will start working once he gets firmware loaded. But there *are* cases of some strange serial behavior between Macs and the IR tower. My 300MHz (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MacNQC and RCX Troubles

(...) Yep. Thats the exact same PowerBook that I have, even down to the speed. I never could get it to talk to the IR Tower. The same IR Tower would talk to the older SE/30 with no problems. It may be a volage problem, or it may have something to do (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MacNQC and RCX Troubles

(...) My guess is that firmware isn't installed yet - judging by your later posts, you reached the same conclusion yourself. Dave Baum (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact