 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 521 (-5)
  problem building bugbot3.nqc in cybermaster

When I try to compila bugbot3.nqc (the code of the Dave's wonderfull book) using my cybermaster as target, the compiler return twice the following error: SENSOR_TOUCH not defined I used the command line nqc -TCM bugbot3.nqc with NQC 2.3 thanks in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: sending output to LCD possible?

(...) Not possible with the existing RCX firmware. However the RCX 2.0 firmware (currently in early-alpha) does support displaying a variable (and almost anything else) on the LCD. These operations will be available in NQC...but only when targetting (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  sending output to LCD possible?

I skimmed through the NQC docs but I didn't see anything about sending messages to the display on the RCX. Is it possible? More specifically, sending the value of a variable to the display? I have a little robot that I plan to use to count things, I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC and RIS2.0 Firmware

(...) I found the problem... When verifying the checksum, the ROM scans [8000, cc00). Since it zeros out this area initially, this would indeed reflect the checksum of the firmware, provided it is less than 4400 bytes long (in hex). NQC sums the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC and RIS2.0 Firmware

(...) I've been looking at that for most of today. The 2489 is basically the last packet to go to the RCX, and the error is a "checksum error" coming back from the RCX. As far as I can tell, nqc breaks with any firmware file bigger than 20K (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact