 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 335
Re: NQC wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 23:56:18 GMT

dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com (Dave Baum) wrote:

In article <05r47s0gqgbunrb22nj1ekkds7lnim9c7t@4ax.com>, donc@cccd.edu wrote:

[Snip]

You still can't force a program change without halting tasks, but its very
possible to download 5 programs of 10 tasks each, then send the
approrpaite direct commands to select any one of the 5 'programs', and
start any subset of the 10 tasks for that program.

Okay. Is sending these commands (and which ones that are/can be
"immediate") in your book? <G> While I don not have something in mind
right this second, the more complex programs get the higher the
possibility of someone using something like this could be.
---
    DonC
    donc@cccd.edu