 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 31 (-5)
  How do you convert light sensor data to bmp image

Hi: I would like to build a lego scanner using a single light sensor. I have found a number of sites which explain how to build them, however, I could use some assistance with how to convert the data collected into an actual image map. I understand (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: SetClock defined

Mark Overmars already forwarded your SetClock definition to me, so it will be added to 1.3, although I'm considering naming it SetWatch() for consistiency with the nqc -watch option and the spirit.ocx call. Dave (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  SetClock defined

I noticed that the byte code command to implement the SetClock(hrs,min) wasn't implemented in the nqc.h file. Here it is, rather simple really but I find it useful as a way for the RCX to communicate debugging info while running. Example, when a (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC known bug

Just wanted to inform everyone of a nastly little NQC bug in version 1.2: return statements in inline functions actually cause a top-level return from the enclosing subroutine / task. For example in the following code, sound 1 is never played: (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Battery voltage available within NQC?

(...) If you REALLY wanted to do this, you could use the bytecode to broadcast the battery information to the IR tower and have a service running on the PC which would recieve the battery message and then send an appropriate message back to the RCX. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact