 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 29
28  |  30
Subject:
SetClock defined
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:05:51 GMT

I noticed that the byte code command to implement the
SetClock(hrs,min) wasn't implemented in the nqc.h file.  Here it is,
rather simple really but I find it useful as a way for the RCX to
communicate debugging info while running.

Example, when a Task1 is running, it can display 01:01 and change the
minutes based on what state it is currently in or what it is
doing.  Another task can display 02:xx message as it desires when it
is executing.  Handy for me when debugging a program with many
states, less obnoxious than making noises.

The rcx.h definition is:  #define SetClock(h, m)  asm { 0x22,(h), (m) }

If you use RcxCC 2.2, you can set a Template for this with the following
Template definition:  SetClock("hours","minutes");\=

BTW, Great job on version 1.2 Dave!!  Thanks for all your hard work.

Hope you all find this useful,
Regards,
Dave Chen.