 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 209
208  |  210
Subject:
What should be in the next version of RcxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:53:27 GMT

Dear RcxCC users,

I am running out of ideas of what to add to Rcx Command Center. So I like to
ask you what you like to see next. Please be as specific as you can. In
particular, I have heard a number of people making remarks about tools for
combining nqc programs with windows programs. I thought a lot about that, in
particular about creating some kind of scripting language. But I am not sure
what people would like. Also I thought about some software simulation to
test your programs but this is way too much work for me to create. So please
give me your ideas. (But don't count on me implementing them. In particular,
I am not going to do anything that requires me to build an interpreter of
nqc code :-(

Mark Overmars