 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1861 (-10)
  Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested

(...) There are no functional differences between the planned toolbars and menus aside from the toolbar docking support. The difference is really just in appearance. I have spent the last several months in my real job working on a project to spruce (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested

(...) John, As other's have elluded to, I am not worried about changes to the IDE environment... I am hooked on this tool, so whatever you come up with, I will work with it.. Dave (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested

(...) Me too- what he said, all of it. Mindstorms wouldn't be 1/16 as cool without BricxCC. But I just use it, I don't move stuff around. Tim (Smith) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested

(...) Nope. I leave stuff where it is. (...) Nope. I leave stuff where it is. (...) The whole BricxCC environment is the single most important feature making Mindstorms inherently usable for me. Thanks John, for all the work you've put into its (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested

(...) I never use this. (...) Don't use it. Wouldn't miss it. (...) In any event, I really like BricxCC. Thank you for giving me something easy with which to program my RCXs! (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested

(...) No - I never use it. (...) Well I have used that to arrange the toolbars how I prefer, but I've no doubt I could get used to a different configuration fairly quickly, so no major objections there. (...) Well I don't use outlook, so I don't (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  BricxCC Feedback Requested

I am revising the BricxCC GUI a bit and I would like to get some input from users. Do you care about docking toolbars to the left, right, or bottom of the BricxCC main window? In other words, would it bother you if that feature was removed? What (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  NQC/MacNQC running on MacBookPro (intel) with a serial tower ?

Hello, I currently own two Mindstorms 2.0 sets. I'm wondering buying a SERIAL/USB adapter for connecting a Serial IR Tower to a MacBook Pro (intel processor) under MacOS X. Do you think NQC/MacNQC will work fine, detect the IR Tower and the RCX, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC and NXT

...This is possibly even better news than the creation of the new brick itself. Many thanks! (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC and NXT

(...) and found NQC. I never looked back. It is great that you volunteered to take over NQC, when Dave retired. The community is much better off because of your efforts on NQC and BricxCC). Thanks, Kev (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact