 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1857
Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:36:05 GMT

John Hansen wrote:
I am revising the BricxCC GUI a bit and I would like to get some input from
users.

Do you care about docking toolbars to the left, right, or bottom of the BricxCC
main window?  In other words, would it bother you if that feature was removed?

I never use this.

What about dragging the toolbars to rearrange them at the top of the BricxCC
window?  Do you use this feature and would you miss it if it was gone?

Don't use it.  Wouldn't miss it.

The goal is to make it look more like Outlook 2003 in terms of the menus and
toolbars.

Here are three screenshots of what's coming.

<<http://home.comcast.net/~afanofosc/findbrick.PNG>>

<<http://home.comcast.net/~afanofosc/bricxcc1.PNG>>

<<http://home.comcast.net/~afanofosc/bricxcc2.PNG>>

John Hansen

In any event, I really like BricxCC.  Thank you for giving me something
easy with which to program my RCXs!