 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1858
Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen wrote:
   I am revising the BricxCC GUI a bit and I would like to get some input from users.

Do you care about docking toolbars to the left, right, or bottom of the BricxCC main window? In other words, would it bother you if that feature was removed?

Nope. I leave stuff where it is.

What about dragging the toolbars to rearrange them at the top of the BricxCC window? Do you use this feature and would you miss it if it was gone?

Nope. I leave stuff where it is.

The whole BricxCC environment is the single most important feature making Mindstorms inherently usable for me.

Thanks John, for all the work you’ve put into its ongoing evolution. And apparently its future evolution ;)

JB